Program of development opportunities for PhD Students and Postdocs
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 EPIDEMIC ALL WORKSHOPS ARE TAKING PLACE ONLINE!
Continuing professional development forms an important part of your PhD and postdoc experience.
The Researcher Support Team offers a variety of development opportunities to enable you to get the most out of your research activities and your careers while you are in
Tübingen and beyond.
PhD students and postdocs from all institutes on the Max Planck Campus Tübingen are invited to register.
Technicians and undergraduate students from our institutes, as well as students from outside our institutes may participate on a space-available basis.
If you are interested please email Tina Peart at firstname.lastname@example.org
To book a workshop:
- Click on “USER LOGIN” at the top of the page and log in
- Select “OpenCampus Menu” at the top left corner
- Select “Book courses”
- Select the relevant workshop category, e.g. “Basic Skills Courses”
- Select the workshop you would like to attend and book by using the green “Book Course” button
- You will then either receive an automatic email that you have successfully booked the workshop or that you are on the waiting list and we will get in touch with you
- If you book on a workshop your advisor will be informed.
If you are a first-time user you will need to create an account. To do this click on USER LOGIN at the top left of the screen and select “create new account”.
Once you are registered in the system you can book on individual workshops.
If you have any problems with booking or would like to know if a workshop is suitable for you please email Tina Peart at email@example.com