- Introduction to the campus IT Infrastructure
- How simple programming facilitates biological research
- Command line basics
- Unix applications and tips for Bioscientists
- For this course there will be an initial survey to fill. Your booking will only be accepted finally once you filled and submitted it.
- If you need a laptop for the course please get in touch – there are some teaching MacBooks available.
- Successful participation in this course is a prerequisite for participating in the Unix, R and Python courses offered later in year 2021.